Addressing various important issues of tourism and hospitality in a three days conference, from 18th to 20th March 2013, the 2nd Annual Hospitality Investment World Indonesia will be held at the Pullman Central Park, Jakarta.
The Hospitality Investment World (HIW) Indonesia 2013 will bring together investors, property developers and hospitality operators to discuss tourism real estate investment strategies aimed at capitalizing on the robust economic growth and political stability in Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest economy. Throughout the conference, investors will be looking to help organizations overcome their challenges, enhance, develop and implement their new strategies.
The event will feature some of the most prominent hospitality figures in the region including: Ghaurav Bhushan, Accor’s Chief Development & Investment Officer Asia Pacific; Budi Tirtawisata, Group Chief Executive Officer Panorama Group; Mark A Edleson, President Alila Hotels&Resorts; Marc Steinmeiyer, President Director Tauzia Hotel Management; Abid Butt, Chief Executive Officer Banyan Tree Hotels&Resorts; John Berndt, Managing Director of Potato Head Club Indonesia; Erastus Radjimin, Chief Executive Officer Artotel Indonesia; and Bob East, Chief Executive Officer Mantra Group.
The conference will focus on several issues, including:
• - Identifying new tourism destinations and hotel investment opportunities in Indonesia
• - Capturing value-conscious domestic travelers in the economy and limited service sector
• - Optimizing distribution channels to maximize online exposure and boost market share
• - Leveraging business intelligence to optimize revenue management forecasts and pricing decision making
• - Building eco-friendly hotels at an optimal cost
• - How to attract lenders’ interest and secure funding for development or acquisition financing
• - Are there still opportunities for new hotel developments in Bali?
• - Rise of design driven Indonesia hotel brands
• - Improving profitability in spa operations in hotels and resorts
• - Indonesia’s secondary and tertiary cities – where are the growth opportunities and potential risks
• - Expanding air connectivity throughout Indonesia to boost tourism
For more information and registration, please visit: www.terrapinn.com
Copyright © 2014 Ministry of Tourism, Republic of Indonesia. All Rights Reserved