Dusun Batu Dawa Kelod, Tulamben, BaliShow Description
Villa Markisa was built in 2002 the now worldwide famous macro dive site "Seraya Secrets", an eldorado for underwater photographers. Only 5 min by boat you can dive the unique wreck "USS Liberty" which is located 30 meters from the beach in a depth of 3 to 29 meters.
Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai 149. sanur. Bali 80228 Indonesia, sanur, BaliShow Description
DIVE DAMAI is a collaboration between two of Indonesia's most experienced liveaboard personalities, Alberto Reija Gracia and Tony Rubin Rhodes. Combining their experience with Indonesia's most experienced dive guide, Gusti Sukawana, and one of Indonesia's most experienced captains, Pak Satjanu, they conceived a new concept in luxury dive travel.
By halving the number of passengers to only ten we were able to double the passenger to crew ratio and thus offer a far more personal service to a much smaller group. The dive guide to guest ratio is a maximum of 4 guests to 1 guide. Therefore, both on board and during a dive the service is very personal and tailor-made to suit each guest.
DIVE DAMAI employs only the most experienced shore support team with years of experience in operating in Indonesia. The crew have all been selected and trained to the highest standards of service and safety.
DIVE DAMAI has eliminated all hidden costs. On board everything is included in the price of the trip. Our service is as tailor-made to each guest as safety will allow. Our guests can choose when and how many times to dive, when and what to eat and have a choice more itineraries than any other liveaboard in Indonesia, probably the world.
Corona Diving Club
Discover Aceh Divers Club
+62 651 7420300
Jalan Utama no. 1, Lamjamee, Banda Aceh, ACEHShow Description
Discover Aceh Divers Club provides many activities, such as :
- Diving Training, conduct training dives for beginners to become a diver who is responsible for environmental sustainability under water.
- Diving Service, providing diving services on demand partner.
- Diving equipment rental, rent SCUBA diving equipment
- Diving excursion, organized excursions like diving Scuba Diving and Snorkeling trips to nearby islands around Banda Aceh and diving expeditions around the outside of Aceh and Aceh Province
- Coral Reef Survey, conducted a survey of coral reefs as a social responsibility on both the preservation of coral reefs and the method of Reef Check Reef Base. The method is a method of coral reef research easiest done by anyone.
- Underwater Clean Up, litter cleanup activities that are on the coral reef dive sites.
- Underwater Survey, surveys such as the documentation of employment under water.
- Reef Restoration, restoration activities better with a transplant or an artificial reef that will become the home-made fish.
- Health and Safety Training for Fishermen Scuba Divers collectors marine products.
- Preparation and Placement Fish Station
- Guidance for the Importance of Maintaining Balance fishermen Sea
BALI SCUBA MASTERS
Diving 4 Images
Jl. Tukad Bilok No. 68 Renon Denpasar Selatan Bali, Renon Denpasar SelatanShow Description
Diving 4 Images is Indonesia’s premier dive guide service and trip organiser for the underwater photographer, film-makers be it amateur or pro. It also cater for the more discerning diver who wants a little more from their dive experience.
Jakarta Ocean Dive
Bali International Diving Professionals
Jl. Blanjong I No. 333 Sanur, BaliShow Description
Bali International Diving Professionals is an SSI Platinum Instructor Training Centre & PADI Dive Centre. BIDP has more than 25 years experience diving and guiding in Bali's warm waters of Coral Triangle, which has the richest marine biodiversity on the planet. Because of this knowledge, can take you to places and show you things the others can't.
+62 361 282 336
Jl. Danau Tamblingan no 53 Sanur, Denpasar , BaliShow Description
Mermaid Cruise Ltd. operates year round, taking advantage of the different ‘high seasons’ throughout South-east Asia. Both Mermaid I and II operate in Raja Ampat from November to early May of each year. Diving takes place at the world famous Wayag, Dampier Strait, and the Misool of Raja Ampat. From June to October of each year Mermaid I and Mermaid II operate out of Bali, providing 8 day/ 7 night or 10 day / 9 night liveaboard dive trips to Komodo, Indonesia.