Indonesia's Official Tourism Website

Topic: was at former Ravens teammate Lardarius Webbs  (Read 87 times)
Rate Topic:

Offline krstking22

• Adventurer
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
was at former Ravens teammate Lardarius Webbs
« on: February 14, 2015, 03:21:10 PM »
TEMPE, Ariz. Pepe Portugal Jersey . -- Mike Trout has his first seven-figure contract. Up ahead is what figures to be a nine-figure deal. "It feels good," Trout said Wednesday after agreeing to a $1 million, one-year contract with the Los Angeles Angels. The salary is the highest for a one-year major league contract for a player not yet eligible for arbitration who wasnt coming to the big leagues from Japan or Cuba or wasnt required to have a larger amount because of the maximum cut rule. Ryan Howard earned $900,000 with Philadelphia in 2007 and Albert Pujols with St. Louis in 2003. Trout will become eligible for arbitration after this season and could become a free agent after the 2017 World Series. The sides are thought to be discussing an agreement through 2020 in the $150 million range. Trout wouldnt talk about the possibility of a multiyear contract. "I just go out there to play the game," he said. "If the money is where its at, thats where its going to be." By agreeing to a one-year contract now with the 22-year-old, the Angels avoid having a long-term deal count toward their 2014 luxury tax payroll. "Its a landmark to do a $1 million with a two-plus player," Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto said. "I think its fitting and Mikes earned that and were glad to provide that for him." Trout was voted AL Rookie of the Year and finished second in MVP voting in 2012, when he hit .326 with 30 homers and 83 RBIs, and led the majors with 129 runs and 49 steals. He was second again to Detroits Miguel Cabrera in MVP voting last year, when he batted .323 with a .432 on-base percentage, 27 homers, 97 RBIs and 33 steals. "We thought his performance was exceptional," Dipoto said. "There are players that force you to break rules. What he did for two consecutive years forced us to break our own rule. His performance certainly merited us to do differently than any of the others." Trout had a $482,500 salary as a rookie and earned a $10,000 bonus for winning Rookie of the Year. The Angels renewed his contract last year for $510,000 -- just $20,000 above the major league minimum at the time. "The Angels could have easily just done the same thing that they did last year," Trout said. "It makes you feel good inside. It makes you feel like they really want you here. It means a lot to me." NOTES: Because of the maximum cut rule, some players not eligible for arbitration have had higher salaries. Shortstop Jose Iglesias agreed to a deal with Detroit in January that pays $1.65 million while in the major leagues and $1,237,500 while in the minors. The major league base represents the maximum 20 per cent cut from the average of the $8.25 million, four-year deal he completed. Vieirinha Jersey . The 22-year-old from Notre Dame started 29 games and had five goals and six assists this season. The league announced Monday that Powers received 93 per cent of team, media and player votes. Andre Almeida Portugal Jersey . - Former NFL safety Darren Sharper pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges that he drugged and raped two women he met at a West Hollywood night club, while the emergence of a new accuser in Florida left him under investigation in five states. BALTIMORE -- Nine-time Pro Bowl safety Ed Reed insisted Sunday that he can still play and wants at least one more season in the NFL. Reed, who played with Houston and the New York Jets last season, turns 36 in September and has hinted at retirement in the past. He is currently a free agent. "Definitely still preparing to play," Reed said Sunday. "If I wasnt, you would have heard something by now. But yeah, the off-season is going great. Im spending time with my family. Not in any rush at all." Reed, who spent his first 11 seasons with Baltimore, was at former Ravens teammate Lardarius Webbs charity softball game at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday. "I know that I cann still play," Reed said. Eduardo Jersey. "Its just a matter of the right fit." Reed was released by the Texans last November, and signed with the Jets a few days later and had three interceptions in the final four games. Reed said after the Jets season ended last December that his first order of business this off-season would be to get an MRI on his surgically repaired hip for "total maintenance" and then mull his options. He had off-season hip surgery last year, and it appeared to hinder him at times on the field. Reed, who has 65 career interceptions, acknowledged at that time that a full off-season and being healthy would help him going into the 2014 season. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys ' ' '