Indonesia's Official Tourism Website

Topic: Where else should I go in Bali?  (Read 10694 times)
Rate Topic:

Offline taylor

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
Re: Where else should I go in Bali?
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 12:47:28 AM »
Tanah Lot has a nice view, especially in some occasion. For all Beach of Bali always gets a lot of attraction during holiday season. If you want a rest and peace time, there always a time, but if you plan to go to nusa Penida don't forget diving, it's very nice view there.

Offline baliplus

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 12:05:27 AM »
If you're not into Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu or Nusa Dua then you definitely Should visit     THE OTHER SIDES OF BALI

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 12:07:23 AM by baliplus »

Offline apryauslands

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2015, 03:21:13 PM »
You might want to go to the northern areas of Bali.
Bali has so many tourist attraction. Unfortunately, people don't really go to the northern area. Norther areas of Bali have so many beautiful landscapes. The mountains, the fresh air, green ricefield, etc. You might found it in several parts of southern Bali, but not like in the north.
If you really want to see the real Bali culture that has nothing to do with the luxurious Seminyak or the hectic Kuta and Legian, then north is where you should be heading for.

Offline traveloista

• Traveller
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »
you can find anything about bali from locals at www.traveloista.com
socialnetwork for tourism and travel

Offline masdavia

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2015, 03:42:19 PM »
Bali is great destination to go. It is simply perfect destination for travelers and honeymooners to chill and relax in Bali private villas. Where should we go? Depending on the kind of experiences you want to have or the things you want to do, the answer will different. If you like cycling, green view in Bali is the best one. Riding a bike through the rolling hills of Tegallalang Ubud can be your choice. If surfing is the one you like, how about coming to Uluwatu? Besides enjoying great waves, you also can see the most beautiful temple sits on a cliff. If you want to have the most unforgettable dining experience on the island, Seminyak must be top on the list. Some great restaurants as well as nice ambience and tropical atmosphere here will make your holiday in Bali even better.

Offline Bruce Lee 4444

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 06:10:31 AM »
Bali is a tired old excuse for a holiday destination, once an innocent back water and a mythological tropical paradise, now of innocence lost and gross corruption and the sickly stench of death. Imagine if you did step off your plane at Denpasar after someone had put drugs in your luggage without your knowledge. These Indonesians will happily take your life

Offline Verte

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 05:58:14 PM »
Well here's somewhere that you might want to avoid: Surabaya Zoo (But there again, maybe you SHOULD go - if only to do the decent thing and lodge a complaint!)

A sick and emaciated Sumatran tiger named Melani died after being rescued from appalling conditions at Surabaya Zoo in Indonesia. Melani was suffering from a digestive disorder after being fed tainted meat. She was so sick that even a specialized veterinarian could not save her.

Unbelievably, Melani is one of hundreds of animals who have died from neglect at Surabaya Zoo. Animals at the zoo live in overcrowded, dirty enclosures and are often starved or abused.
In addition to Melani, three tigers, dozens of Komodo dragons and a giraffe have died recently, earning Surabaya the nickname "death zoo."

Offline gueoke

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
  • Suka jalan-jalan dan penggemar Fiorentina sejati
    • View Profile
    • Artikel Tentang Kesehatan
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »
I think sanur is a nice area to relax too, spent a couple of nights there and it was relatively quiet but with a nice mix of activity going on at the same time .

Agree... Sanur is the best spot to get relax  8)
Gue suka baca artikel tentang kesehatan biar tetap bugar dan traveling tanpa sakit-sakitan :D

Offline JennyweirUSA

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 02:23:08 PM »
Hi Susan,
For a sleepy beach town, I would recommend Amed. If you want an authentic experience away from tourists, this is a good choice. Not Sanur. Not dolphin tours in Lovina.
The beaches in Amed are not the most gorgeous I've seen, but the swimming is nice and the snorkeling is absolutely amazing. Enjoy fresh seafood at a good price as well.
Cheers

Offline Wisata Alam Bali

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
    • Excursions Private Indonesia
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
Hello,
a side from the southern part of Bali, there are some  places that has not been so popular among tourists, for example Munduk Village on the north of Bali , it is a village village 700-800 meters above sea level, the village is famous for its coffees and cloves plantations, matching the adventure, walking around the nature. usually i book the accommodation for my guest here not more than two nights

The Village of Wongayagede  village at the slope of the mountain Batukaru,, where you can enjoy the stillness, the quiet and away from the crowds, this Resort usually used for Yoga and Meditaion Activities, Staying in this Village, you will find the real of Bali
you could stay here about one night only  you are not a fan of yoga or meditation

The Village of Pemutaran : locate on north - West Bali , closed to the Menjangan Island, it is the village and quiet beach  are offers some resort in this area. early morning you can see the dolphin from you hotel, other activities at this area is adventure to Bali National Park with local guide, Snorkling and Diving to Menjangan Island 
usually I book the commendation in these village two or three nights.

Amed and Tulamben : the village who lover the marine activities ( Snorkeling, and Diving) for swimming and walking, the village still authentic,  beaches  offers a relax and tranquility , but not along the coast amed could comfortable to swim , because the area is filled with coral beaches and black sand, some times must be careful to choice the beach

From Amed move on to the Sidemen Village, one of secret village on est Bali, the village offers best panorama, and also the village known as grand canyon of Bali

if you are interested to explore all quiet areas above, normally need 06 Days, by example trip
Day 01 : South - West North one day trip ( start from your hotel, Kuta, Sanur or Seminyak)
Day 02 : Stay one or two night at Pemutaran ( North-West Bali)
Day 03 : One day trip from Pemutaran - Munduk
Day 04 : one day trip from Munduk to Amed ( East of Bali)
Day 05 : from Amed Move to Sidemen Village
Day 06 : leaving Sidemen for south of Bali ( Seminyak, Kuta or Sanur)

we can visit this site, who offers special long trip for Bali
http://www.balialentours.com

Bali Alentours
Jl. Raya Pemogann Gg Bougenville
email : info@balialentours.com
www.balialentours.com

Offline Wisata Alam Bali

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
    • Excursions Private Indonesia
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2015, 10:16:25 AM »
Bali Alentours
Jl. Raya Pemogann Gg Bougenville
email : info@balialentours.com
www.balialentours.com

Offline aaron01437

• Day Tripper
  • Mileage 0
    • View Profile
    • Bali Travel Guide
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2015, 08:22:42 PM »
Sanur, Kintamani and Ubud are perfect spots to experience local culture. They are still highly exclusive and untouched compare to Seminyak.

For me, I cant forget the sunset at Uluwatu (a must) and Kuta Beach.
Anyone going to Lovina or have any insights for north part of the Bali?
Unusual online travel guide that have over 500,000 shares:
TripCanvas Indonesia - Online Travel Guide
Mehthesheep Bali - Online Travel Guide