Destinations in Indonesia
Home » Jakarta: Dining Experience in Metropolitan City
Balai SarbiniBalai Sarbini, located in Semanggi Area, Jakarta.
Budpar and Indosat BuildingBudpar Building dan Indosat Building, located in Medan Merdeka area, Jakarta.
Bunderan HIBunderan HI, in central of Thamrin Area, Jakarta.
Exhibition in JakartaExhibition about craft and textile, usually held in Jakarta Convention Center.
GKJ (Gedung Kesenian Jakarta)Old and historical building about art and dance or culture exhibition.
Night at JakartaBeautiful scenery in Jakarta at night.
Kemang at NightKemang,known as culinary area in Jakarta.
Kota Tua StationStasiun Kota in Jakarta.
6 Aug 2014 | 19:00 - 23:00Juventus Kicks Off Summer Tour in Jakarta
24 Oct 2014 - 26 Oct 2014SoundsFair: Exciting Borderless Genres in new International Music Festival
Related ActivityWhen it comes to Indonesian food, diversity is definitely what's on offer. From spicy meat curries to deep fried banana to drinks of iced coconut...
- Old Batavia
- The Thousand Islands : A Sensational Islands Resort
- Jakarta Shopping Extravaganza
- Paradiso : The Name Says It All
- Sunda Kelapa Harbor
- Ancol : Jakarta Bay City
- Jakarta Street Food Scene : Truly Indonesia
- Heritage Sites in Jakarta
- Senayan Golf Club
- Matoa National Golf
- The Schmutzer Primate Centre : One of the largest primate house in the world
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah : Exploring Indonesia in One Day
- Waterbom Jakarta
- The National Museum
- The Fatahillah Jakarta Museum in Old Batavia
- The National Monument
- Jakarta : Indonesia's National and Business Capital
- Jakarta's Inspiring Istiqlal Mosque
- Jakarta Convention Center : Indonesia’s Largest Convention Venue
- Jakarta Exhibitions and Performance Venues
- Jakarta Hotels with Convention Facilities
- The Bung Karno Sports Complex : Jakarta’s Sports, Conventions and Entertainment Center
- Amazing Golf in the heart of Jakarta
- Bidadari Island : Dolphins and Romantic Tropical Sunsets
- PULAU TIDUNG, weekend get-away in Jakarta’s Thousand Islands
- Pulau Pramuka : Breeding the Endangered Hawksbill Turtles
- Toko Merah : Oldest Trade Building now open for Art Exhibitions and Conventions
- GEDUNG PROKLAMASI : site of Indonesia’s Proclamation of Independence
- Candra Naya building: a piece of Chinese history in colonial Batavia
- Batavia’s colonial National Archives Museum for elegant garden parties and weddings
- Monetary History in the Bank of Indonesia Museum
- The Bank Mandiri Museum to see Old-style banking
- Heritage Mosques in Old Batavia
- Jakarta’s Neo Gothic Catholic Cathedral
- Pari Island : “The Hideaway” in the Thousand Islands
- Glodok : Jakarta’s Historic Chinatown
- Jakarta’s Oldest Chinese Temple : the Jin De Yuan or Vihara Dharma Bhakti
- Jakarta’s Textile Museum : Collection of the Archipelago’s diverse Traditional cloths
- Setu Babakan : Jakarta’s indigenous Betawi Cultural Village