Destinations in Indonesia
Home » Eat, Pray, Love and Escape in Ubud
Bamboo gateAn ornament gate made of bamboo, which is commonly found in Bali.
CanangCanang (a Balinese offering which is a combination of leaves, flowers and incense), commonly found in front of people's doorsteps.
Smiles in every cornerA few Balinese wearing traditional garbs which are usually worn during certain festivities or while performing rites.
Smaller smiles aren't less sincereThe children have their own garbs as well.
Paddy fieldAn author once walked around the village and was so captivated by the serene paddy fields, he forgot he was supposed to be an Ubud Writers and Readers Festival keynote speaker.
Things That Make You Go HmmThese colorful cloths in Pasar Ubud can be tailored into exotic clothings or apparels.
So Many Souvenirs......so little time. A single stall in Pasar Ubud will provide you with so many fine choices for mementos or souvenirs.
Spirituality Is Part Of Balinese CultureTemples and other places of worship can be found almost in every corner of Ubud.
Baby Guling Ibu OkaA popular dining place well-known for its pork roast. "Babi Guling" itself is Indonesian for--surprise, surprise--"Pork Roast".
Related ActivityKayaking, treking, surfing, rock climbing ... these are only some of the many exhilarating adventures that are on offer in Indonesia. From white water...
- Bali : Simply the World's Best Island
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
- Uluwatu : The Most Famous Wave in Bali
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Ubud : A Place of Peace and Serenity
- Amed Beach
- Bali Bird Park
- Bali Handara Golf and Country Club
- The Ritz Carlton Bali, Thallasso & Spa
- Mandara Spa Originating in Bali
- Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay
- Golfing in Nirwana Bali Golf Club
- Lovina Beach
- Kuta Beach
- Mount & Lake Batur- Kintamani, Bali : The volcanic caldera with its deep crater lake
- Pura Besakih: the revered Mother Temple of Bali
- Nusa Dua
- Ulun Danu Beratan: iconic Temple on Lake Beratan in the Bedugul Highlands
- Tanah Lot: Bali’s iconic Rock Temples By the Sea
- The giant Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue and Cultural Park
- Dreamland: Surf’s up at Bali’s New Kuta Beach
- Sanur Beach: Watch the sun rise from below the horizon
- The Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Nusa Dua Hotels
- West Bali National Park: Sanctuary of the Exotic White Bali Starling
- Menjangan Island : West Bali’s best kept secret Dive site
- The Serene Pemuteran Beach and its Phenomenal Underwater Temple
- Denpasar : Heroic capital of Bali
- Suluban Beach : Bali’s Surfers Paradise at Uluwatu
- Pura Agung Pulaki and the enchanting temples of North Bali’s Pemuteran Coast
- Kedisan Village at the foot of Mt. Batur
- Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida : “Cleaning Stations” for the Giant Mola-Mola
- Pura Ulun Danu Batur : principal temple in Bali’s Subak ricefields landscape
- The Secluded Balangan Beach and its Long Left-hander Surf Breaks
- Impressive Pura Kehen in Bangli, on the road to Kintamani
- Canggu Beach : Barrelling Surf and Lush Ricefields touching the Ocean
- Taman Nusa : Displaying Indonesia’s multi-cultural unity in Bali
- The unique Setia Darma House of Masks and Puppets in Gianyar, Bali